We had such a great night at the prestigious IRP Awards, which convened at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel on the 7th of December.
The IRP team would like to thank everyone that made the IRP Awards a success. From the individuals and companies who won to everyone who received highly commended and everyone who submitted an entry.
Check out the winners:
- Best Newcomer of the Year: Laura Garratt – Chefs Jobs UK
- Highly Commended: Despina Kefala – Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Recruitment Apprentice of the Year: Bradley Carton – BPS World
- Business Manager of the Year: Cheryll Breed – ID Medical Group
- Highly Commended: Chloe Baptiste – Veredus Executive Search and Selection
- Permanent Consultant of the Year: Andy Cox – Rethink Group
- Temporary Consultant of the Year: Adam Razzell – Advanced Resource Managers
- Highly Commended: Blayne Cahill – Carrington West
- Best Candidate Experience: Susannah Lawson – Chefs Jobs UK
- Business Leader of the Year: Deenu Patel – ID Medical Group
- Best Back-Office Support Team: Liquid Personnel Ltd
- Advocate Company of the Year: Serocor Group
- Best Corporate & Social Responsibility Practitioners: Gi Group
- Best Recruitment Campaign: Pertemps Network Group
- Best People Development Business Award: Liquid Personnel Ltd
- Highly Commended: Amoria Bond Ltd
- Best Company to Work for (up to 20 employees): Think Global Recruitment
- Highly Commended: Class People
- Best Company to Work for (up to 50 employees): Carrington West
- Best Company to Work for (up to 150 employees): Amoria Bond Ltd
- Best Company to Work for (up to 250 employees): New Directions Holdings
- Best Company to Work for (more than 250 employees): Phaidon International
- Lifetime Achievement: Julia Robertson
- Recruiter of the Year: Andy Cox – Rethink Group
Here’s what you missed:
Stay up-to-date by following our Twitter page
We’ll be back next year on Wednesday 6 December – Save the date now!
See you next year!