We know how important it is to differentiate yourself in our fast paced industry. If you’re remembered as a quality provider, then you will be encouraging repeat
business. Branding is a great way to promote this recognition.
Branding goes beyond just a logo or a particular font. When thinking about your brand, the customer experience should be key. That means everything from your logo, your website, your social media channels, the way you answer the phone, to the way your candidates and clients experience your staff.
Remember, your brand is a representation of your business. Solid branding reinforces your identity and drives positive sentiment towards what you’re doing.
How can you make sure your brand is on point?
1. Have a simple, yet carefully designed logo.
2. Keep it consistent, develop brand identity standards or guidelines and distribute them widely.
3. Have a great website with a well thought out customer journey.
4. Create a blog on your website to create constant interaction with visitors.
5. Go social – have LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Make sure you constantly update your social media accounts so that it keeps your community aware of what your company is doing.
6. Make your presence felt in SEO, Google Adwords, LinkedIn ads, and Facebook ads to create a dominant appearance in the market.
7. Go for awards that make your company shine. Many awards are easily obtainable when you are able to follow the processes.
8. Ensure that your employees love your company, make sure the priority to make your staff happy is the number one goal.
9. Give public talks, attend events, and let the public know you exist.
We delve deeper into getting your brand right in our Professional Guide.